EyeCandy XXX Starlet

EyeCandy XXX Starlet

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March Survey Winners

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited that www.imanirose.com will be revamped and ready for viewing very soon. Stay Tuned.

I am also exicited that I am still able to get everyone to VOTE for my 3XXX Nominations in my first year>>>>> www.urbanxawards.com VOTE Imani Rose for the category you feel fits me best: "Orgasmic Oralist", "Best Anal Performer", and "Female Performer of the Year".

Anyways....the survey I created in March was to help me Relaunch www.imanirose.com this summer!! I needed all your responses and promised to select 15 Winners for participating. I got over 100 responses but 25 people actually answered ALL the questions. I randomly hand-picked the following WINNERS ....thank you for taking the time to FULLY complete my survey. I needed every answer:

(I will send each WINNER a personal email, please read carefully and accordingly.)
  1. keenan93312
  2. terryhooks
  3. junnie777
  4. carionemurrell
  5. prgewalker
  6. wil23give
  7. christopherb.bluez
  8. a.ackerly
  9. fess_ie
  10. naggyram
  11. mike_jr_80
  12. thehiphopcapitalist
  13. chadrickgreene
  14. dabossearl
  15. lt_817

THANK You all for filling it out. New projects coming soon and www.imanirose.com will be also a eye-catching experience.

~*Professionally Sexy*~
Adult Industry's EyeCandy Starlet
Imani Rose
www.imanirose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment