EyeCandy XXX Starlet

EyeCandy XXX Starlet

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Need YOU!!

It has been a successful 2010 for me! I stayed in the adult industry based on my promising progress.

In 2011, I want to invest in building a membership website for all of you to enjoy. In order to make it desirable and promising, I need your help. Your feedback and ideas are what will be implemented into my site.

Please take this survey and and be entered in my 2011 Raffle that will choose 10 Winners to WIN more sexy prizes from me. Prizes include:
  • DVD of your choice
  • Personal Pic
  • Surprise DVD
  • Sexy Poster of Me and Evanni Solei
  • FREE 10min Video Chat session with me

Take This Survey Below To WIN!

ttys...Raffle Date TBA

Click Here to take survey

1 comment:

  1. There's no place to answer question 15.. So I put it in the comment section of question 16..

    ReplyDelete