EyeCandy XXX Starlet

EyeCandy XXX Starlet

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First AVN 2010






Thursday January 7th, I flew out to Vegas….and hosted for Heatwave at the AVN 2010 Expo

Booked some gigs…red carpet…signed posters…meet some industry people.


Best Moments: Meeting Byron Long-he tickled my *lit

...Nyomi Banxx-at her Jules Jordan Booth...Misti Stone-at her booth!


It was amazing to see the stars in person and how cool they were. The night of the Awards I had just finished two scenes (two BGs)....coming soon....but I was all amp'd up. And had a Red Carpet pass so I got to walk next to Belladona...Joanna Angel...seeing Jesse Jane and Kristen Kayden get ready to host the show...Flava Flav making a guest appearance....I saw so many things and meet alot of people.


I partied with J Depth and Diana DeVoe....they are so chill....oh! and Brown Sugar was there too.


Lesson Learned from AVN: Book a higher rate. Only party with the stars

(I went home the night of AVN awards...I was poop'd)






No comments:

Post a Comment