EyeCandy XXX Starlet

EyeCandy XXX Starlet

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Scene: Working with Black Magic

Greg from Black Market calls me to do a Boy-Girl (BG) last week. So I took the offer...went and got my nails "did" too.

New Pet Peeve: Since I'm a newbie...I never get to shoot with who I want yet nor do I get to know who I'm shooting with til the day of.

Anyways, I had Ty drive me to my scene...he nagged the whole way since he's not my "agent" anymore. But he still cares.

"Who am I working with today?" I ask Greg. "Marc Anthony", he replies. I look at Ty in confusion because I still don't know everyone.

Ty laughs again but this time he's assure I'll like him.

As I'm getting dressed, Marc comes in the main room...I hear his voice (sounds like a white boy)...when I'm taking my stills...he watches me...and then we greet.

Marc is another cutie...hazel eyes, light-skinned, he's bald but nice smile, good teeth...lol Yea I was ready.

Start doing our scene...and I'm always hoping I get some oral pleasure (Guys: I love getting my pussy ate. Leave your email or message me or something with a video of your oral game). Marc does so-so..he wanted to fuck. So we get into our different positions. And he was loving the Spoon...and Flat Doggy....Pounding my pussy....he's ready to bust but we're not done yet....break time!

When guys are doing scenes they have to stay FOCUS...No Nuttin' til the Director says so...lol

Well...I enjoyed the scene. We got right into it and finished well. The video comes out next month so look for my Box Cover....the cutest one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment